The Kingdom of Lights Beckons
Nestled on the exotic resort island of Phuket, Carnival Magic stands as a testament to the captivating allure of Thai culture and the grandeur of worldwide carnival celebrations. Covering an expansive 40 acres and adorned with a mesmerizing array of colors and sparkling imagery, Carnival Magic is not just an entertainment venue but an enchanting journey through the rich tapestry of traditional festivals, carnivals, and market fairs that Thailand is famous for. As the very first Thai Cultural Carnival Park, it offers an unrivaled evening of jubilant celebration, regal pageantry, and cultural immersion that is truly one-of-a-kind.
Setting World Records in Illumination
Carnival Magic is a spectacle that leaves a lasting impression. With a staggering 40 million lights adorning the park, it has earned its place in history with an astounding 9 Guinness World Records™ titles for its illuminating displays. Each light seems to tell a story, creating an enchanting atmosphere that sets the stage for an unforgettable experience.
Attractions that Dazzle and Delight
Carnival Magic’s attractions are a testament to the creativity and craftsmanship that have gone into its creation. Here are some of the highlights:
- River Palace of Kamala: A captivating journey through the heart of Thai culture, the River Palace of Kamala showcases traditional artistry and craftsmanship, offering visitors a chance to immerse themselves in the kingdom’s rich heritage.
- River Carnival Parade: A true spectacle, the River Carnival Parade is a nightly procession of colorfully adorned floats and performers that wind their way through the park, creating a mesmerizing visual spectacle.
- Kingdom of Lights: As the sun sets and darkness falls, the Kingdom of Lights comes to life. This awe-inspiring display features intricate light sculptures and immersive installations that transport visitors to a world of wonder and magic.
- Carnival Funfair: The funfair is a haven for thrill-seekers and families alike, with a wide range of rides, games, and delicious street food offerings that cater to all tastes.
Carnival Magic offers a truly magical experience every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday evening from 5:30 pm to 11:30 pm. The highlight of the night is the Parade Showtime at 8:30 pm, with an additional showtime at 6:30 pm. These performances are a dazzling display of talent and creativity, combining traditional Thai elements with the excitement of a global carnival.
Essential Information for Your Visit
Before embarking on your journey to Carnival Magic, make sure to visit their website for essential information. From ticketing details to park rules and regulations, being well-prepared will ensure a smooth and enjoyable visit.
Carnival Magic also offers reliable transportation services to and from most hotels on the island, making it easy for guests to reach the park hassle-free. Booking transportation in advance is recommended to avoid any inconveniences.
A Star-Studded Guest List
Since its grand opening on September 20, 2022, Carnival Magic has played host to an array of VIPs, celebrities, business magnates, and newsmakers from around the world. These luminaries have been drawn to the park’s unique blend of culture, entertainment, and sheer spectacle.
Carnival Magic is not just an amusement park; it’s a journey into a world where happiness radiates from every corner. It’s a place where smiles are more vivid, hearts are lighter, and joy knows no bounds. Come and join in the festivities and magical celebrations that are sure to leave you with lasting memories.
Carnival Magic is more than just an attraction; it’s the Magical Kingdom of Lights, where Thailand’s cultural richness and the global spirit of celebration come together to create an unforgettable experience. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this enchanting journey, and let the Kingdom of Lights illuminate your life with happiness and wonder.
- Location: 999 Moo 3, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket 83150
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +66 76 385 555
- Operating Hours:
- Days: Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday
- Hours: 5:30 pm – 11:30 pm