3rd odd-even operation by the Delhi government
Time & Duration: 8 am to 8 pm (4th November- 15th November 2019)
EVEN DAYS: 4, 6, 8, 12 &14
ODD DAYS: 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 & 15
The third round of the Odd-even plot in Delhi began on Monday as air quality in the national capital plunged to its most exceedingly terrible level over the most recent three years. For the counter contamination measure, Arvind Kejriwal-again implemented ODD-EVEN effective from 4th Nov’19, 8 am in the city so as to decrease traffic and air contamination. In an early-morning tweet, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal encouraged individuals to adhere to the standard till November 15 for their family and children.
The General Air Quality Index (AQI) of New Delhi at 7:30 am on 4th Nov’2019, remained at 439, which falls under the serious class.
An AQI between:
- All non-transport private vehicles with enrollment numbers finishing with even digit (0,2,4,6,8) will be permitted on even dates while those vehicles finishing with enlistment number completion in with an odd digit will be permitted on streets on odd dates.
- The plan is relevant consistently until November 15 from 8 am to 8 pm with the exception of Sunday (November 10).
Punishment Against Violation
- Any individual discovered damaging the odd-even governs in Delhi needs to pay a fine of Rs 4,000.
- Delhi Police has conveyed 200 traffic groups for smooth usage of the counter contamination conspire. Each group will comprise of four traffic police faculty who will keep out a watch for violators and make exacting move against them.
- 2-Wheeler bikes/Scooters and electric vehicles are excluded from the standard.
- In any case, CNG vehicles need to consent to rules.
- Ladies just vehicles or ladies with kids as long as 12 years and those with physical incapacities are additionally excluded from the plan.
- 29 Categories of Vehicles, including those of President, Prime Minister, Emergency, Enforcement, etc. have been exempted.
During the period till November 15, there will be a sharp plunge in the quantity of vehicles in Delhi because of the plan. Be that as it may, the administration has taken various careful steps to associate residents in Delhi during the odd-even plan period.
Taxi aggregators like Ola and Uber have been approached to eliminate flood estimating during the odd-even days and furthermore guarantee most extreme accessibility of vehicles during top hours. Auto-rickshaw drivers have likewise been approached to pursue meter costs during the period in Delhi. Right around 2,000 extra transports will likewise be conveyed out and about from today.
Other than that, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is likewise leading extra trips during the odd-even days.