Embassy of India, Bangkok on behalf of the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is organising a Quiz Contest on Lord Buddha/Buddhism from 8 December 2021 to 20 December 2021 to create awareness about the life of Lord Buddha and various places/sites associated with and the Buddhist destinations in India. The top three winners of the contest will be awarded 5 day FAM tour (Familiarization tour) including Air ticket and local hospitality of the Buddhist circuit in India with a companion.
สถานทูตอินเดียร่วมกับ Ministry of Tourism จัดกิจกรรม “Quiz on Buddhism” สำหรับชาวไทย ท่านที่สนใจสามารถลงทะเบียนได้ตั้งแต่วันที่ 1 ธันวาคม 2564 ผู้ชนะ 3 อันดับแรกจะได้รับรางวัล ให้เดินทางไปท่องเที่ยวในวงเวียนพุทธศาสนา อินเดีย เป็นระยะเวลา 5 วัน
Eligibility and format of quiz:
1. All Thai nationals above 18 years are eligible to participate in the quiz competition. In order to cover participation from all over Thailand, it has been distributed in six regions i.e. North, South, East, West, Central and other.
2. Format of the quiz will be online questions with multiple answers
3. There will be two rounds of the online quiz contest.
Preliminary Round (will continue for seven days 7 questions daily)
In preliminary round, total 30 contestants will be selected for the final round, five from each of the six regions of Thailand on the basis of having maximum correct answers and earliest submission.
The final round will be held as live online quiz with the 30 selected contestants. Links and other details will be shared separately on their registered e-mail. In the final round 3 winners will be selected.
4. Guidelines for the participants are as under:
• The participants have to register online in the following link:
• Starting from 8 December 2021 Seven quiz questions will be uploaded daily continuously for seven days i.e. upto 14 December 2021. The Quiz questions will be with multiple choices of answers. One has to answer by clicking one by one and submit thereafter.
• For each correct answer, Contestants will get points only once. The first answer to each question by a Contestant will be considered for evaluation of marks.
• Editing of answers will not be allowed. If edited, the first (original) comment (reply) in the “Edit History” will be considered for evaluation.
• The decision taken by the Embassy with regard to scores and accuracy of answers will be final. All Contestants must have to accept the final decision of the Embassy.
• Final results will be declared in last week of December 2021