Get ready to be struck by a thunderbolt of cuteness this holiday season because an electrifying army of Pikachus is set to invade 30 Central branches across the nation! It’s official, folks, Pikachu is coming to town, and he’s bringing all his adorable friends with him.
In a move guaranteed to make your heart melt, Central is hosting a dazzling cavalcade of kawaii (that’s Japanese for “cute”) until December 24, giving everyone the perfect excuse to embrace their inner Pokémon fan and celebrate the festive season like never before.
A Parade of Dancing Pikachus: Get Ready to Boogie with the Best!
If you’re aching to witness the magic, mark your calendars because the fun starts today! At CentralWorld, a dance parade of 30 Pikachus is going to take place from 4:30 PM, and if that’s not enough, you can catch it again on November 27, starting at 6 PM. Get your dancing shoes ready and join the Pokémon groove!
Pikachu Dance Squads Across the Nation!
But wait, there’s more! The dancing fever doesn’t stop there. Across various Central branches, a team of eight Pikachus will be setting the stage on fire with their dance moves. Here’s a quick tour of where you can catch them:
- Central Korat on November 3 at 7 PM
- Central Hadyai on November 5 at 6:30 PM
- Central Udon on November 10 at 6:30 PM
- Central Festival Chiangmai on November 14 at 5:30 PM
- Central Westgate on November 17 at 5 PM
- Central Pinklao on November 25 at 6 PM
- Central Pattaya on December 2 at 4 PM
- Central Westville on December 23 at 4:30 PM and 6:30 PM
So, if you’re in any of these areas, be sure to bring your best dance moves and join in on the Pikachu fun!
Meet and Greet: The Pika-Party Continues!
If you thought that was the end of the electrifying festivities, think again! You can also meet and greet four Pikachus, and they’ll be appearing four times a day for 30 minutes each, from November 4 to December 24. They’re making special appearances on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 11:30 AM, 3 PM, 5 PM, and 7:30 PM.
Here’s where you can find them:
- Central Village on November 4
- Central Rattanathibet on November 9
- Central Chaengwattana and Central Mahachai on November 11
- Central Ladprao and Central Salaya on November 12
- Central Chiangrai on November 16
- Central Ramindra on November 17
- Central Rama 2, Central Chiangmai Airport, and Central Phitsanulok on November 18
- Central Rama 3 and Central Bangna on November 19
- Central Ayutthaya and Central Lampang on November 30
- Central Eastville and Central Ubon on December 1
- Central Chantaburi on December 2
- Central Khon Kaen on December 3
- Central Rayong on December 5
- Central Marina on December 8
- Central Sriracha on December 9
- Central Chonburi on December 10
- The Esplanade Ratchadaphisek on December 11
- Central Rama 9 on December 14
- Central Nakhon Si Thammarat on December 21
- Central Suratthani on December 22
- Central Phuket on December 23
- Central Samui on December 24
It’s safe to say that the holiday season just got a whole lot brighter with an army of Pikachus ready to spread joy and smiles all over Central. So, don’t miss your chance to catch these lovable critters in action, and make this holiday season one to remember!