Unlock Part-4 has been announced in Delhi, under which concession has been given in many things. While issuing a formal order, the Delhi government has said that now restaurants in the capital will also be able to open from 8 am to 10 pm. Whereas now it was allowed to open from 10 am to 8 pm. The condition of 50 percent seating capacity in the restaurant will still be applicable. Apart from this, bars will also open from June 21 with 50 percent seating capacity. The time limit for opening the bar has been fixed from 12 noon to 10 pm.
At the same time, permission has also been given to open public parks, gardens, golf clubs and outdoor yoga activities. Markets, market complexes, malls, restaurants and bars will open from June 21 at 5 am to June 28 at 5 am.
What will be closed
- School, College, Educational, Coaching, Training Institute
- All social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural, festivals related events will be banned.
- Swimming Pool, Stadium, Sports Complex
- Cinemas, Theatres, Multiplexes
- Entertainment Park, Amusement Park, Water Park
- Banquet Hall, Auditorium, Assembly Hall,
- Business to Business Exhibitions
- Spa, Gym, Yoga Institute
What will be open
- Grade-I officers in government offices will work at 100% capacity and rest 50% will work in office and 50% will work from home.
- Private offices can be opened only from 9 am to 5 pm with 50% capacity.
- All stand alone shops, neighborhood shops, residential complex shops can be opened on all days without the odd-even rule. However, the opening hours for shops dealing with non-essential goods/services will be from 10 am to 8 pm.
- All markets, market complexes and malls will remain open from 10 am to 8 pm.
- Restaurants will be open from 8 am to 10 pm with 50% seating capacity
- The bar will open with 50% seating capacity. Time limit was fixed for opening the bar. Bars will be able to open from 12 noon to 10 pm
- Markets, Market Complexes, Malls will remain open from 10 am to 8 pm
- A weekly market will be allowed to open in a day in a zone with 50% vendors. It will not be allowed to set up weekly markets on the roadside.
- Not more than 20 people will be involved in the wedding and only the marriage ceremony will be allowed in the court or at home.
- No more than 20 people can attend the funeral
- Delhi Metro will run with 50% capacity
- DTC and Cluster buses can be operated in Delhi with maximum 50% seating capacity
- 2 passengers in auto and rickshaw, taxi, cab, rural service, maximum 2 passengers in Phat-Phat service, 5 passengers in maxi cab and maximum 11 passengers in RTV will be allowed to travel together
- Religious places can be opened but devotees will not be allowed to come.
- Permission was also given to open public parks, gardens, golf clubs and outdoor yoga activities.