The process of unlocking the country’s capital Delhi has started. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said in a press conference on Sunday that after 5 am tomorrow, all activities are allowed except some activities. All shops, malls and restaurants will open in Delhi from tomorrow.
Schools, colleges, swimming pools, spas, parks and gardens will remain closed for now. The timing of opening of shops in Delhi is from 10 am to 8 pm. Will be seen following these rules for a week. If the cases of corona start increasing then the restrictions will be increased again. Kejriwal said that the cases of corona in Delhi have reduced significantly and the situation is now under control.
it will open
- Private offices will work from 9 am to 5 pm with 50% capacity
- All shops in markets, malls and market complexes can open from 10 am to 8 pm
- Restaurants to operate at 50% seating capacity
- Even odd will end from Monday.
- Government offices will open like last week. That is, Group A employees can come to the office with 100% attendance. Other employees will have to come with 50 percent attendance.
- Employees engaged in essential services like police departments and hospitals will be allowed 100 percent attendance. Employees can work in private offices with 50 percent capacity.
- Weekly market is allowed but only one weekly market is allowed in a zone in a day
- Marriages can take place with 20 people at home or in the court.
- Religious places will be opened but devotees will have to visit from outside, will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Passengers will be able to travel in metro and buses with 50 percent capacity
- Only 2 passengers will be allowed to travel in e-rickshaw, auto and taxi
it will be closed
- New rules will come into effect from 5 am on Monday
- All schools, coaching, colleges and educational institutions will remain closed.
- People will not be allowed to gather in one place for social, political or any other kind of work.
- Swimming pools, sports, stadiums, sports complexes, cinemas, theaters will remain closed.
- Entertainment parks, water parks, public parks, gardens, banquet halls, auditoriums will remain closed.
- Spas, gyms and yoga institutes will remain closed.
- Public parks and gardens will remain closed.
- Entertainment, cultural, religious gatherings will remain closed.