Preparations have started from house to house for the five-day Diwali festival. Everyone is excited about this festival of lights and happiness. On this day Lord Shri Ram, along with Mata Sita and brother Lakshman ji, returned after ending the exile of fourteen old people. Therefore, on the day of Diwali, lamps are lit to welcome the Lord. There is also a belief that on this occasion Ganesh ji, the giver of Riddhi Siddhi and Goddess Lakshmi ji, who gives happiness and prosperity, enter your house. In such a situation, Ganesh Lakshmi is worshiped in Diwali. Every worship is incomplete without enjoyment. In the enjoyment of God, his favorite dishes should be offered. This Diwali, make Ganesh ji’s favorite sweets and Mother Lakshmi’s favorite bhog at home itself.
Modaks or laddus are very dear to Lord Ganesha. Offer Motichoor laddus in the worship of Ganesha Lakshmi in Diwali. Motichoor Ladoo is easy to make at home.
Ingredients for making Motichoor Laddu
- One and a half cup gram flour
- yellow color
- rose water
- Lemon juice
- Almonds Pistachios chopped
Motichoor Laddu recipe
- First of all, filter the gram flour and add half a teaspoon of ghee and a pinch of yellow food color to it. Now make a thin batter of gram flour by adding little water. Boondi is to be made from this solution.
- To make boondi, heat ghee in a large pan, take a spoonful of gram flour mixture and pour it on the pan. It will fall into the pan after filtering with a ladle in the form of boondi. Fry it till it becomes golden and soft. Now take it out from the pan and squeeze out the extra ghee.
- In a way, prepare the syrup today. For this, first cook water and sugar in a pan till it becomes thick. Put a few drops of lemon in it. By doing this the sugar will not settle on the laddoos. Then add kewra water.
- Add the boondi to the hot syrup and mix. Keep covered for half an hour. Give the shape of laddus by adding almond pistachios on top. Your Diwali special Motichoor laddus are ready.
- Make white barfi for Mata Lakshmi
- White colored food is very dear to Mother Lakshmi. You can make milk, khoya ki barfi in the worship of Lakshmi ji. Cashew nuts can be made into katli and kalakand. Here we are going to tell you the recipe of Coconut Barfi. Actually Lakshmi ji also likes coconut. Therefore, white-coloured barfi made of coconut in the worship will be of the choice of Goddess Lakshmi and it will be easy to make.
Ingredients for Coconut Barfi
- coconut grated
How to make Coconut Barfi
- To make it, first, mix ghee and khoya in a pan and fry it lightly. Then cool it and add grated coconut to it.
- Now make syrup. Cook water and sugar in a pan on low heat till it becomes thick.
- Then turn off the gas and immediately add coconut mixture and mix it well. Hurry up this process so that the coconut gets coated well with the syrup.
- Apply ghee in a plate and spread the coconut mixture. After cooling cut it into desired shape. Delicious coconut barfi is ready.