Amidst the second wave of deadly corona virus in the country, big news has come out about the popularity of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. According to a survey conducted by American data intelligence firm ‘Morning Consult’, PM Modi is still number one compared to the rest of the world leaders in terms of acceptance. The great thing is that the most powerful country in the world, US President Joe Biden is not even in the top 5.
According to the survey, PM Modi’s global approval rating is 66 percent. In the survey, he remains better than other leaders of 13 countries including the US, UK, Russia, Australia, Canada, Brazil, France and Germany. According to the survey, PM Modi is followed by Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi, who has an approval rating of 65 percent. At the same time, the third number is Mexican President Lopez Obrador, who has a rating of 63 percent.
- Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi – 66 percent
- Atali’s Prime Minister Mario Draghi 65 percent
- Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador 63 percent
- Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison 54 percent
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel 53 percent
- US President Joe Biden 53% percent
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau 48 percent
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson 44 percent
- South Korean President Moon Jae-in 37 percent
- Spain’s Pedro Sanchez 36% percent
- Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro 35 percent
- French President Emmanuel Macron 35 percent
- Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga 29 percent
American data company Morning Consult tracks approval ratings for government leaders in India, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States. These are based on a seven-day moving average of adult residents in each country. However, its sample size varies from country to country.
Regarding the survey, it was tweeted by the company that Morning Consult, which monitors the national ratings of 13 elected leaders of the world. Despite a difference of about 20 per cent from last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi remains the number one leader in the world with 66 per cent approval ratings.