Vaccination is the most effective way to prevent corona. That is why the vaccination campaign is being intensified in the country. People have to go to the vaccine center for information about when and where which vaccine is available and who is going to get this vaccine, but Paytm, India’s largest company of digital payments, has given the facility of online appointment booking to its users. is. With this, the users of the app can easily book the vaccine slot for themselves. Paytm has announced the new feature on Monday. Earlier, the vaccine center locator tool was launched on Paytm last month.
Paytm users can now also search and book slots for the vaccine at their nearest centers through the Paytm app. This service will help Indians to book slots easily to get vaccinated and get immunity. This will help in fighting against the current pandemic. Covin chief RS Sharma recently said that more than a dozen companies, including major digital companies like Paytm, MakeMyTrip and Infosys, are seeking approval to provide booking service for the vaccine. The government last month issued new guidelines for linking Covin with third party apps, paving the way for digital apps to provide such a facility.
- First of all open Paytm app. Then login your account.
- In the Feature section, click on the Vaccine Finder option.
- On the Vaccine Finder page, search for the nearest vaccine center by your area’s pin code or district name. Age Group and Dose will also have to be selected on this page.
- After filling the data, tap on Check Availability. Now enter the mobile number that you want to use for the Co-Win app.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number from the Co-Win app. Enter the OTP and tap on Done.
- You will be told on which date the slot for the vaccine is available.
- If slot is available then choose any day and time of your choice. Afterwards click on Schedule Now.